Sunday, September 29, 2013

Chapter 4: The Marketing Enviorment


  • H&M has a big target group towards the younger people and students. It's important for H&M to continue to discover interesting and new products to continue to bring in the younger customers. While working at H&M I have noticed that mainly there is a variety of different consumers.When I shop at H&M, I'm always excited to see what they have that's new. I feel they have everything I need in that store.
  • H&M has to make sure that as their target environment is changing, they are also changing as well. You have to adhere to what the consumers want and need. I love H&M because they know what they need to do and how to do it, to continue to bring in more revenue. H&Ms prices are wonderful and cater to those that may not have a lot of money to spend on clothing.I have learned that some stores are set up differently to cater to the environment in which they're located. 
  • The styling of the manicans, to the set up of the windows. H&M wants to make sure they appeal to a specific group of buyers all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment